Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

“On Manduka” a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

-Wendy Nations
Memphis, TN

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Jean Mazzei

Jean Mazzei

San Francisco, CA

Why Manduka?: Manduka mats outshine all others. They give me the right balance of cushion and support no matter what surface I'm practicing on.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice anywhere, anytime!

Yoga Style: Flow, Tantra

Practice with me here: Sri Yoga Retreats

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Jean Mazzei, (E-RYT 500), has been studying yoga and metaphysics for over 30 years. Whether teaching ongoing classes, teacher trainings, workshops, or Sri Yoga Retreats, she is an expert in bringing the the subtleties of yoga sadahana (practices) to life off the mat.

Jean believes that "one size does not fit all" when it comes to yoga. Her quest is to inspire students to discover who they really are and to find their inner voice of truth. Her sense of humor and commitment to non-judgment provide a safe place for students to explore, break boundaries, and release layers of physical, emotional, and psychic weight.

Her studies include 14+ years with master healer and metaphysician Dennis Adams, and she is currently studying the ancient Tantric teachings of the Sri Vidya lineage with Pandit Rajmani Tigunait and Rod Stryker.

Favorite Manduka Product: PRO-lite. I just discovered the travel pro lite and LOVE IT! I've been on the road for most of the year, and my new Manduka Travel Pro Lite is right by my side!