Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka towel helps me practice without slipping!

-Teune van der Wildt
Antwerp

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Alejandro Galindo

Alejandro Galindo

Chula Vista, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: My Black mat PRO is the foundation for my practice, that I never have to be concerned with. It allows me to focus completely on breath and asana. I love my Manduka Black mat PRO, and recommend it to all my students.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice love.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Chula Vista Yoga Center , Ginseng San Diego , La Jolla Yoga Center , Yoga Tropics

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

A student of yoga since 2001, Jano’s study of hatha yoga, meditation, yoga philosophy and pranayama led him to become a certified teacher since 2003. Jano has been based and teaches extensively throughout the San Diego area. He has also traveled, studied and taught in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Orange County and New York. Jano comes from a strong spiritual upbringing and it is translated in his teaching. He owes oceans of gratitude to his best friend and first yoga teacher Kristyan Stjerne, Master teachers Bikram Choudhury and Sri Dharma Mitra and Vinnie Marino for his vinyasa flow and musical style. Most of all Jano would not be where he is without the love and support of his beautiful wife Lorraine and his son Azlan.