Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Stepping onto your Manduka is coming home to yourself. There are no distractions of slipping hands or sliding mats... just you, your Manduka, and the moment.

-Natalie Halt
Geneva, Switzerland

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Sarah Tv Russell

Sarah Tv Russell

Denver, CO

Why Manduka?: Best mat EVER! I'm very impressed that my sweating little hands don't slide out from under me on this mat. It's the only one after an intense asana practice that keeps me from slipping out of my downward facing dog!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?:

Yoga Style: PreNatal, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Breathe Denver

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Sarah is the founder of Breathe, the city’s only yoga & spin studio. It is unique urban boutique housing yoga, spin & cycling, and art exhibitions, the perfect balance and blend of artistry of body, mind and soul. Her cultivation of this only fueled the studio’s mission to create a holistic space for transformation. Sarah was turned on to yoga through a college elective 10 years ago and has been on the mat ever since. She is known for her ever-evolving and unfolding flow style with Tantric influence. Her teaching is playful, fun and energetic, allowing the new beginner and the experienced yogi to practice side by side. When not practicing in Denver, she can be found wandering the globe with her mat in tow.