Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice sustainability.

-Peter Sterios
San Luis Obispo, CA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Ashley Turner

Ashley Turner

Marina Del Rey, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: I LOVE the new eKO™ Mat!!! It is by far the best mat on the market...we've been waiting a long time for such high quality and integrity on every level. THANK YOU, Manduka!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice "Inner Power".

Yoga Style: Power Yoga

Practice with me here: Exhale Center for Sacred Movement

Recent Updates

2014/06/12 - Fall 2014 Urban Priestess Year Long Apprenticeship Online Training with several LIVE events throughout the year with Sianna Sherman Details TBA - See more at: http://ashleyturner.org/events/retreats-yoga-teacher-trainings/#sthash.K66zzNDV.dpuf

Description/Bio

Ashley Turner, M.A. teaches yoga/meditation, writes and holds a private practice in Body-Mind Psychotherapy in Santa Monica, CA, specializing in Yoga Psychology. She is the creator of Element DVD’s "Yoga for Weightloss" and a forthcoming 10-DVD set of "Live" Yoga classes. She sits on the faculty of Kripalu and Loyola Marymount University's Yoga Philosophy Program. Recently, named “Who’s Who in Power Yoga” by Yoga Journal for the 2nd year in a row, Ashley is frequently spotlighted as a mind-body expert in numerous publications including O, Outside, Fitness, Natural Health, Self, Fitness and Yoga Journal. Known for her unique integration of science and spirituality, she fuses Jungian Psychology, Ayurveda, Neurobiology, Priestess Training, Tantra and Shamanism. She leads transformative workshops and retreats worldwide.