Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

The Black Mat® Pro is superb! I have never been disappointed by the Manduka mats I have used. I only teach or practice on a Manduka mat nowadays – it is my yoga buddy.

-Joseph Lee
Singapore

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Desirae Pierce

Desirae Pierce

Austin, TX

Why Manduka?: My life is about tapping into strength and power. The Black Mat PRO allows me to take my practice to the next level. I would not use anything but the “best.” I am so grateful.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice “powerfully”

Yoga Style: Power Yoga, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Breath and Body Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Desirae Pierce is the owner and director of Breath & Body Yoga, an Affiliate Baptiste studio in Austin, TX. She is an avid yoga practitioner that believes in the technique and alignment of the Iyengar tradition combined with the power of Baptiste Vinyasa. Her classes are marked by beautiful sequencing that is equal parts muscle, equal parts grace, incorporating important lessons of alignment and form into traditional vinyasa flow. It is here that she encourages students to grow, to experience life to its fullest, and connect to themselves.

She is a Certified Baptiste Yoga Teacher and works directly with Baron Baptiste on teacher training programs. Currently she teaches group classes, privates and the athletic teams from the University of Texas. She is also studying Anusara and working towards an Anusara certification.