Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice through proving stability and traction in my connection to the earth.. I can flow and lift as my Manduka provides support at my foundation.

-Jane Vasey
Melbourne, Australia

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Sharon Wells

Sharon Wells

Hershey, PA

Why Manduka?: When I step onto my Manduka mat, I feel as though it is an ocean, supporting me as I flow through the asanas, inspiring & encouraging me to transform through a physical practice. When I roll up my mat, my skin glows, and my light shines brightly!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice patience.

Yoga Style: Baptiste, Power, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: YogaonChocolate

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Sharon Wells is a Certified Baptiste Power Vinyasa Teacher, and she has completed her 500 hr training required to become an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (E-RYT) with Yoga Alliance.

Sharon’s journey began as a dancer, using her bones, muscles and emotions to convey a story on stage. As fulfilling as it was, it ended at the age of 34 with a severe hamstring injury. She tried Karate and practiced many different forms of Yoga to help fill the void, but it was only after she discovered Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga in 2000, that everything changed within her. Sharon loves the discipline, sweat and spirituality of Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga and feels that it is a great way to “heal” through a physical practice.

Sharon is the owner of Yoga On Chocolate, a Baptiste Affiliate Yoga Studio. She is excited to provide a warm inviting space for students to discover their power through their practice and indulge their body, mind & spirit.

Sharon is hosting Yoga Retreats in Maya Tulum, Mexico and hopes to continue to travel the world, teach and encourage others to keep shining the light!