Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice inner and outer balance.

-Annekatrien Vinck
Gent, Belgium

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Amber Tande

Amber Tande

Seattle, WA

Why Manduka?: My Manduka is my magic carpet of transport to the deeper places in my practice." It's definitely the best mat for support and not slipping or bunching, which allows me to be fully present to the unfolding of the practice.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice.. being present.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Sutra Yoga Studio

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Amber has 15 years of experience and practice with yoga. The very first practice opened the door to many avenues of study of holistic healing practice and methodology. Her teaching style is intuitively inspired by students needs, ranging from a strong vinyasa flow to slow, therapeutic structural work. She teaches with a playful spirit encouraging students to find balance between challenge and a joyful exploration of practice. Her hope is to support students and teachers along this magical path of self-discovery, ecstatic awakening, and deep connection to sat guru, the true teacher within, through the beautiful teachings of yoga, with the hope of each student finding a more heightened awareness of their most true, divine nature.
She is honored to be a teaching in a time where students are so selflessly willing to challenge themselves in practice and is eternally grateful for the eclectic mix of teachers in her life and their infinite inspiration. Her highest hope as a teacher and student is to begin the healing of the collective unconscious to one that is compassionate, whole, and bright.
She is also a certified Reiki Master, has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Holistic Health Psychology from Bastyr University and a Master's Degree in Integrative Studies in Psychology with a focus on Holistic Health and Wellness Planning from Antioch University and continues collaborating with others involved in the healing arts to bring students a comprehensive understanding of their own healing potential.